Since the temperatures this week have seriously taken a nose dive (-29 degrees Celsius plus windchill) it reminded me how important outer wear is in my wardrobe. Having a bunch of different options for outerwear is so nice when you need to wear all the layers to face the outdoors.
Some coats you NEED in your wardrobe: 

1. Pop of colour

I have the tendency towards a lot of grey, black and white in the winter months so having a few colourful options is always nice. Nothing brightens my mood quite like a pop of colour! 

2. The Parka 

Everyone needs good parka, I personally have two, this cute one which I love so much. It's not the worlds warmest parka but I do have one of those too. This one is good for most winter days but when it gets to be -30 I whip out the big guns, which is a big cozy black parka. No photos of it though because I don't do photos in -30.

 3. Menswear

I love a big oversized blazer type fit to a coat, this grey one has been in my wardrobe many seasons and I always love it. Because it's oversized it can easily accommodate a big chunky sweater underneath. SO warm. 

 4. Teddy Bear Coats

I don't give a goddamn f*** if these coats go out of style, they are so comfortable. Warm, fuzzy and soft AF, I need that in my winter wardrobe.