You can always tell it's colder outside by my pinched smile, I'm trying real hard to look happy here but clearly am not digging the wind that's blowing at me making it feel like -17. GROSS. Just means it's truly time to bust out my super thick, cozy sweaters and go to town layering away. I love me a good sweater dress, & this one was a great find at value village a few months ago. 


A lot of what I'm wearing it second hand actually, dress is value village, jacket I bought off a friend for 5 buckeroos and this amazing purse was found at a second hand store in NYC. I really want to do more thrifting and second hand shopping, you have to have patience but you can find some amazing pieces and feel good in your purchases.

Outfit: Sweater-Value Village, Purse-Rebecca Minkoff (Second hand via crossroads trading), Jacket-Second Hand, Hat-H&M, Boots-Aldo.