I saw a lovely lady I've been following since the beginning of blogging history (maybe not that long) wearing a striped long sleeve under a slip dress and knew I had to recreate it. The gorgeous Terra of Love Nothing More has always been a style maven, I tip my hat to her in this outfit. I of course had to add my own twist with the pop of colour.
 I know it doesn't shock me anymore but it seems to shock everyone else, but yes we still have snow and frigid temperatures here in Edmonton. It's Spring everywhere else, but we're always fashionably late to the party. However I am in full spring fever, seeing as I leave to Mexico this week I will get to enjoy the warmth way before I would normally.

 Outfit: Sweater-Second hand from a swap, Dress-Oak and Fort, Jacket-Macs the label, Bag-Henri Bendal Second hand, Boots-Aldo, Rings-Red Ribbon and Saraswati Designs, Shades-Winners