During my day to day it can get very busy and sometimes making sure I get healthy food in can be difficult. These are some of my go-to snacks to get a quick protein fix in between clients. They're quick to eat, simple, healthy and delicious.


1. Protein Pancakes 


My favorite! Another thing I make a lot of on Sunday's, I love adding in blueberries and smothering them with peanut butter. I use this recipe a lot but recently we starting buying Kodiak cakes from Costco and they're SO simple and easy. 

2. Smoothies 


For those long stretches before I can get a full meal in this is the perfect replacement, tasty and healthy. You can add anything you want in it, get some extra veggies in. 

3. Protein Balls 


Not only are these easy to make but if I'm craving something sweet they totally satisfy that craving. 

4. Egg Muffins


I make a bunch of these every Sunday so we can have some tasty morning snacks at the beginning of the week.