Jacket-BB dakota, Sweater-Gap, Jeans-Dynamite, Boots-Mjus, Necklace-The bay, Rings-The bay/ moon-Saraswati designs, star one-Red Ribbon

I got this jacket for Christmas 2 years ago, and it has been one of my favourite winter coats ever since. I love when I can find an incredibly cozy jacket that is also super cute like this one. When you live in basically the arctic for 6 months out of the year, it's good to have a few coats like that. I'm very into having a functional wardrobe, but refuse to give up my sense of style. 
I've had these boats for going on 5 years now and they are even more badass than when I got them. They were always meant to be broken in, so the more I break them in the better they look. The perfect item for me, as I am very hard on my footwear. We took these on our weekend getaway to Jasper, this was the view right outside our place on Pryamid Lake. It was such a great spot, so beautiful, really quiet this time of year, exactly what I needed. 
xJenna