If you're sick of seeing these pants yet, sorry not sorry but they're here to stay. I wear them ALL the time, because they feel like pjs but are so much more fun. Honestly they're all I want to wear, is this turning into a problem? Do I have an addiction to my pants?! Could be worse.  Also I've decided it's denim jacket time, aka spring. It's gone from being snowy, cold and white to less chilly, dirty and brown everywhere. Ah spring in Alberta. 

Don't mind me just hanging out in front of so pretty cara cotter, not only is their jewelry gorgeous, their store front is too. My hood in Edmonton is getting so many awesome businesses, shops and little eateries, it's amazing. I love seeing this! Nothing better than putting on my fancy pants on and exploring the neighborhood! 
Outfit: Pants- Simons, Turtleneck- Jackson Rowe via Miss Boss, Jacket-F21 (old), Purse-Rebecca Minkoff second hand. Shoes-Also, Necklace-Miss Boss