There's something weirdly funny to me about wearing my still in edmonton tee elsewhere. While my tee say's I'm still in YEG the backdrop gives me away, quite clearly these were taken in Vancouver!! We were only there for maybe 24 hours, but with the fam we went and ate some amazing sushi and walked over to Granville Island Market to load up on tea and treats. Always a fan favourite for us. 

I used to go to Van a lot because my brother lived there for 10 years, but since he's moved to NYC I haven't found myself out that way in quite some time. This quick stopover made me realize how much I missed it. Our morning run down to Kits beach (and obviously the doggo beach) made me so happy, I love that place, it just feels so good to be there. 
This outfit, while I loved it, not practicable for a day out. The pants are actually a romper, and when you put a tee over said romper you have to get completely naked whenever you need to go to the bathroom. Ah live and learn. 

 Outfit: Romper-Winners, Tee- Bamboo Ballroom, Shoes-Aldo, Bag-F21 (old), Jacket-Dynamite (old), Sweater-Miss Boss