Outfit: Sweater-Garage, Jacket/jeans-Dynamite, Scarf-Winners, Boots-Nine West, Hat-MEC, Sunnies-Red Ribbon, Ring-Vintage and miss boss. 

Last weekend we decided to check out the ice castle, it was beautiful, but if I'm being honest, it was overpriced. And there was not a lot in there, just a ton of screaming kids and people taking photos (ahem,...yes myself obviously included). It really did serve as a magical backdrop for these photos though. And it was warm out so getting to be outside always makes me happy. 
This blush jacket is my current obsession, I want to wear it all the time, always, with everything. Thankfully the weather has been cooperating and it's been nice enough to wear it. I love the blush tones, grey and blues all together. It's a colour combination that just makes me happy, & isn't that the whole point? Clothes can reflect or change your mood!
xo Jenna