Since it's been about -20 degrees celcius or colder for almost the entirety of the last 4 weeks we have been avoiding any sort of photos outdoors. But as I ran out of back logged stuff, I knew it was time to get creative. Luckily the Oliver Exchange building in our 'hood is super beautiful, has lovely lighting and some great shops as well.  


 I dragged Darcy over, got a delicious coffee from the newly opened iconoclast coffee. We perused plum home and design, and peeked in on the progress being made on the grab and go food shop and brewery. I can't wait for those to open! So close to home, and really such a beautiful building. It's great to see so many cool things popping up in edmonton. So this time this Still in Edmonton shirt is less ironic and more yay Edmonton! I love a cute skirt paired with a simple tee, and with my shit kickers (lace up boots) it feels very 90's but also not too 90s. The perfect balance. God I can't wait for it to warm up!! 


Outfit: Tee-Bamboo Ballroom, Skirt-Simons, Boots/Coat-Second Hand from a closet sale, Hat-H&M