Darcy got me this jacket for Christmas, although I picked it out. I have been on the lookout for a simple black leather jacket to add to my wardrobe for quite some time now. This one isn't real leather but the quality is really great and I think it'll last a long time. It's a piece that looks great with jeans and a sweater, over a cute cocktail dress, with almost anything really and I'm so glad to have added it to my wardrobe.
We were blessed with some above zero temperatures last week so I got to wear this baby out a few times. It's amazing how a piece can instantly make you feel good. I wish the warmer temperatures would stick around but alas it is only January and this is Edmonton. SIGH. 
Outfit: Jacket- Bamboo Ballroom, Sweater- Garage (old), Jeans- Dynamite, Shoes-Aldo, Hat-H&M, Sunnies- Red Ribbon