If you see me in the next 6 months I will be most likely be wearing this ultra snuggly sweater/coat. It feels like the softest blanket in the whole world and I can wear it outside the house!! This is what I previously broke my ban for and I regret nothing as I've worn this so many times already. If I could have everything in my wardrobe feel like this I would be the happiest of campers.
 Another wardrobe MVP is this turtleneck I got from Miss Boss, it's also super soft and cozy. It's a very good layering piece and I end up going to it all the time! It goes with everything, another smart purchase. Smart purchases are the only kind I want to make from now on.

Outfit: Sweater-"From Palmer" via Red Ribbon, Top-Jackson Rowe via Miss Boss, Jeans-Dynamite, Boots-Aldo, Purse-Rebecca Minkoff second hand (Crossroads trading), Sunnies-ilymix