Sharing a remix here of this amazing Teddy Coat from Maccs the label  that I bought at Miss Boss last fall (they got it back in stock in pink and black this year!). I've worn this baby countless other times than I'm showing here and it's a reminder to me that I can remix my wardrobe in many many ways.
Which leads me to:
I have have decided to try another shopping hiatus. Now I've picked a very very tough time to do that, I am being bombarded with "black friday sale" emails and everyone getting in the holiday mood by shopping nonstop all the time. I started this second hiatus at the very end of October and for sure just broke it this weekend. BAD JENNA. I found an incredibly soft sweater and after dreaming about it for five days I couldn't help myself. I find even just putting it out there that I'm doing this I'm way more likely to stay on course.

The only exception with the ban this time is I'm buying a dress for my brothers wedding during this month just in case I can find a sale and also there's way more selection this time of year for formal dresses. SO here I am vowing to the internet that I am not going to spend another dime on clothing for myself until January 15th. It was supposed to be the 1st but since I had this slip up, I just earned another 2 weeks of shopping ban.
So I challenge you all this crazy season of shopping craziness to reach into your closet and try to re style some pieces you already own instead of going crazy and spending lots of money on new items! Your bank account will thank me :)