On my first day of exploration's in NYC it of course rained. But what is more New York than the subway? Also didn't even realize when I was getting dressed that day that my jacket perfectly matches the taxi's....I have a weird tendency to do that. 

 I picked up this striped long sleeve from a swap a few months ago and it has been a staple in my wardrobe since. I am trying to create a more cohesive wardrobe, where everything goes well together and can be easily mixed and matched. I found a few amazing pieces on my trip to New York, and I'm really excited to put them in the mix.
Can you tell I'm incredibly hungover in these photos? We had a really good first night in NYC! If you're ever there hit up Oscar Wilde for some top notch cocktails

Outfit: Top-Swapped, Jacket-Zara (second hand), jeans-Dynamite, Bag-Winners, Shoes-Aldo