On our rainy day in NYC my brother took me to Brooklyn for brunch, exploration and some vintage shopping. 

To eat: Rider

Not only is this spot very visually appealing, but the food was amazing. You HAVE to get the donuts if you go there, also the best avocado toast I had the whole trip and I ate avocado toast pretty much everyday. 



 Explore


Brooklyn had some amazing street art, some of the best, it was so cool to wander around looking at all the unique and impressive graffiti. I would recommend walking the brooklyn bridge to head over there but for us it was pouring rain so we didn't get to that. It's okay because I did it the last two times I was there ;)



To shop: Beacons Closet 


The best!! I could have spent the whole day here, there is so much to go through at this location. I was super impressed with some of the labels as well, I found a pair of Loeffler Randall flats for $40! I love finding a good deal and I love when vintage and consignment shops have higher end pieces and not just crap quality things for slightly less than in store. We also hit up Cross Roads Trading co, I found the one in midtown way better than the one in Brooklyn though.

My finds: 
Spots and dots! The romper/overalls are H&M, and these are my amazing Leoffler Randall flats