When I found this blouse at winners, I knew it had to come with me to Mexico. The colour, the print, the cut, totally appropriate for a hot weather destination. I really love wrap style anything, dresses, tops, I'm really glad to see them back in style these days. This style is perfect for all body shapes, totally flattering. Only issue is I refused to bring a bra on holidays and in some of these photos you could definitely see right into my blouse. Note to self: bras with wrap tops aren't optional. 

For some reason I am obsessed with anything with a pom pom, I thought that would level off once beanie season was over. But here I am +30 degree weather rocking pom poms on my hat. How cute is this hat though, the multi coloured poms are so fun. I can't wait for it to be nicer at home so I can bust out more colourful pieces too. 


 Outfit: Top-Winners, Shorts-American eagle, Hat-Ardenes, Sunnies-Winners, Rings-Saraswati designs.