Outfit: Top-Zara, Necklace-Red Ribbons, Purse-Calvin Klein, Shorts-F21, Shoes/Sunnies-Winners, Rings-Vintage&Noul 

If you know me, you know I have a serious thing for pineapples. Like it's starting to get a little ridiculous, when you walk into our apartment you see a whole bunch of pineapples...SO naturally when I saw these shorts I pounced on them. How adorable are they though? This has legit been my go to outfit when it's been hot these last couple months. 
These shorts are loose fitting, super comfy and great with a loose tank tucked in. That's truly the best part of summer is the easy dressing. I am looking forward to fall but for now I am going to hang on a little bit tighter to my summer wardrobe. I do love transition seasons, but this summer has gone by way way way too fast. Do you feel that way too??
Jenna