Romper-Diane Von Furstenberg, Shoes-Aldo, Purse-?, Rings- Miss Boss, Necklace-Red Ribbon

This Romper is definitely my favourite purchase from my NYC trip back in April, I found this gem at a sample sale. The DVF wrap dress is iconic, and to find it in romper form, in coral was just perfect. It's super lightweight for the summer because of the crepe like material, & I'm surprised this is the first time I've posted it on the blog. 
Something this beautiful was perfect for a special occasion...my birthday! I am one of those people who ends up celebrating their birthday for a month (annoying, I know, I can't stop). This was what I wore out with a small group of friends to check out Wishbone which was amazing (have the mussels!) 
I am sad to say the last of the birthday festivities has come and gone. It's time to settle in and see what the coming year has to offer. 
xo Jenna