It was hot hot hot here last week and it's feeling much like summer. In accordance I have busted out my denim shorts and kimono collection. I love me a good summer kimono because it lets me keep covered from getting a sunburn but also is so lightweight feels like I'm wearing nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all. Damn sexy flanders
 Moving right along, this body suit is a recent purchase (got it mothers day) from Workhall, they were having a buy one get one free sale and I found this bodysuit and a gorgeous silk dress that is also perfect for the summer heat. I love the colour of this bodysuit and it's quite flattering if I do say so myself, I've already worn this baby a few times. Also my feminist bling necklace is newish and I am obsessed. Say it loud and wear it proud sistas!

Outfit: Bodysuit- Workhall, Kimono- Oak & Fort, Shorts-Winners, Slides-Winners, Sunnies-Simons, Necklaces (Feminist)- Gem&co, Star Necklace-Miss Boss.