I am here for these warmer temperatures, and getting to bust out more of my spring wardrobe. I got this jumpsuit from winners over a month ago and have been patiently waiting to bust it out. Jumpsuits and rompers are my favorite items in my wardrobe, I don't know why but they make me feel put together & hawwwt. Nothing better than feeling yourself amiright?!



 One thing about transitioning your wardrobe to spring is you notice the holes in your wardrobe...like a pair of black flats or loafers. I loved these ones but they're on their way out for sure, lots of wear and tear on these babies. I find I'm pretty hard on my shoes especially the ones I wear during the spring/summer months because of all the dog park walking and adventuring we do.

Outfit: Romper-Winners, Shoes- Winners (old), Jacket-Zara, Bag-Winners, Sunnies-Red Ribbon