I got this skirt after my second shopping ban was over. I found it on sale at Zara for $19 from $50 so I thought that was a pretty sweet deal. It's faux leather, the perfect red wine colour and HAS POCKETS! God, give a girl some pockets and she'll be happy as a clam. Sad note these boots zipper broke shortly after, damnit! I love my shit kickers.

 This still in edmonton tee is still top of my rotation, it always gets a giggle from people (especially on days when it's snowing and -30). It's the perfect black tee and goes with everything. Especially this skirt and the light grey moto jacket. I bought this jacket for my NYC trip last spring, was unsure of it but have come to really like it in the transition seasons. Or on a particularly mild winter day in YEG.

Outfit: Skirt-Zara, Jacket-Zara, Tee-Bamboo Ballroom, Sunnies-Red Ribbon, Boots-MJUS