I was truly convince when I bought these overalls for a halloween costume a few years ago that I'd probably never wear them. Glad I proved myself wrong, I've worn them 2x in the last 2 weeks. I forgot I had them until I was clearing out my closet for winter. I have seen lots of people rocking overalls lately and thought I'd give em a go!

 I loved how they looked with the simple black turtleneck underneath, a couple pops of pink and I really liked how this look turned out. Besides these overalls are super comfy, I can't believe I had forgotten about them. Darcy said I looked like a farmer "but in a kinda cute way", what a guy. Much compliment, wow. Anyways I loved this chic farmer look, it's nice when something thats trendy is already in your closet and you can work it your own way. 

 Outfit: Overalls-F21 (old, bought for halloween two years ago), Turtleneck-Jackson Rowe (from miss boss), Sunnies-Red ribbon, Hat-H&M, Shoes-Old Navy, Jacket-Second hand