This tee has gotten probably the most play out of anything in my wardrobe. A plain white tee is a wardrobe hero, it does a lot of heavy lifting, and this one is too cute with the "my dog is my co-pilot" on it. It's true, he is my co pilot!


I almost didn't keep this leather skirt when I got it, didn't think I would get enough wear out of it. Oh boy, I was wrong. I've worn it countless times in countless ways. Paired with a simple tee it's more casual but often I'll dress it up for a night out with Darcy. 


 Can't be caught wearing my co-pilot shirt without my co-pilot! He's such a good boy, posing so nicely for these photos. Probably helped that he was very tired from our earlier dog park adventure! What a lucky dude. 
Outfit: Tee-Who cares?, Skirt-Dynamite, Jacket-F21 (old), Shoes-Leofflerr Randall via Beacons Closet, Sunnies-Red Ribbon, Necklace-Miss Boss