This romper was a great purchase I recently picked up, it was on sale and its super soft and cozy. It's the perfect thing for a hot summers day like a couple we've been lucky enough to experience lately. It essentially went from winter to summer in the blink of an eye as it often does here. Hey, I am certainly not complaining!

 To me nothing says summer like a denim jacket, they always go with everything. I think having a good denim jacket is a great staple piece in any wardrobe, light or dark. The perfect addition to any outfit though I think is Mr.Duke. He's so versatile....ha! But really, I don't really go many places without this little piglet, he was so happy to sit on the cool concrete on a hot day and have his photo snapped. 13/10 a good boy.

Love of my life!

 Outfit: Dress-Bamboo Ballroom, Denim-F21, Shoes-Winners, Sunglasses-Bamboo Ballroom, Ring-Saraswati designs.