A big ol' happy Women's day to you all! I got this "Feminist AF" along with a "Future is Female" tee shirt a few weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with them. Feminism has been an important part of how I live my life for a long time and is a huge part of who I am. It never seemed to make sense to me that girls (myself included) were told we couldn't do certain things, behave a certain way or get paid as much as men. I hope we continue to move forward in creating a society where everyone is equal, it seems that in recent months things have been going both forwards and backwards with certain policies. It's an interesting time, thankfully there is such a great community of strong, amazing women out there I feel confidant sharing my voice. 

  Now moving away from politics and onto my outfit!  This jacket though, amiright? It's a beautiful beautiful thing and I am obsessed with it. It's super soft, and just such a great statement piece.  We all know I love me a good statement coat. And I love me some ripped jeans, these from Zara have been a favourite for a while. So much so that I may have busted the crotch out the other day....OH NO. 


 Outfit: Tee-Shein, Jeans-Zara, Jacket-Vici dolls, Boots-Aldo, Purse-Winners, Sunnies-Red Ribbon, Rings-Saraswati designs