Outfit: Jeans/Top-Dynamite, Jacket-H&M, Bag-Henri Bendel (second hand), rings-Miss Boss (Saraswati Designs), boots-Aldo

I had my eye on a jacket like this for quite some time, and after some serious soul searching I decided to pick this baby up. I am super into the 70's vibes this look is throwing out, the exact reason Darcy does not like this coat. There is conflicting feelings from others regarding this coat, you either love it or you hate it. And I absolutely love it, so that's all that matters. It feels like I'm wearing a hug! I want to curl up in it and take a nap. 
Not only am I loving the 70's vibes but I am super into the white accessories trend right now, I've always been a sucker for a white purse. I can't invest in a pair of white booties though, they would be destroyed in exactly 20 seconds. 
JennaD