1. Continue to practice self-love
I feel like a did a much better job of this in 2017 than 2016 but I'm sure we can all improve upon this. Less negative self talk and more positivity around my body and all the things it does!
2. Start Sparing
Honestly I've been wanting to do this for a while, I've been loving my kickboxing training and want to take it to the next level. What better time than 2018?!
3. More downtime
I said this last year too and I really don't think I did a great job of this. I need more time for self care and "me" time, whatever that looks like at the time. I am in a great place where I am able to work a lot but I also need to ensure I am mentally and physically rested to be able to perform optimally.
4. Learn something new
I really want to take some more courses related to fitness/psychology and I think this would be a great year to do so!
5. Spend less on material things
A style blogger saying she's going to buy less? What is this? Yes, I need to spend less money on material things, I am going to try to do more second hand shopping and save my pennies for experiences and my other goals.