Outfit: Dress-Bamboo Ballroom, Jacket-Dynamite, Shoes-Payless, Purse-Chapters, Necklaces-Noul, Ring-Vintage/Noul. 

It seems to be that time of the year where there are family dinners, and Christmas parties going on every week. I love this time of year for busting out my party dresses and having a chance to get dolled up. So even for Thanksgiving or a family dinner I tend to be the most dressed up, but I like to think it's better to be overdressed than underdressed. I spend 80% of my week in workout gear so whenever I can get a bit dressier I try to. 
This simple palette of grey, black and a pop of red is always a go-to for holiday parties. It's easy, classic and always looks great. I've had this dress for years and I still love it, it has pockets, the detail on the back is gorgeous and it's comfortable. 1 small problem: All that strength training has made my butt/thighs too big and I actually ripped it doing lunges. UGH. The down side of being a fit female, they don't make clothes for us!
What are your formal holiday favorites? If you need some inspiration T.M.Lewin has timeless women's staples and men's dress shirts for any holiday occasion
xoJenna