Outfit: Sweater-Jcrew via Over My Styled Body, Jeans- Zara, Purse-Via Over My Styled Body, Necklace-Miss Boss, Ring-The bay, Shoes-Spring, Watch-Michael Kors

There will always be a piece of me that is super drawn to very bright, loud pieces. I do love me some neutrals and they always go well together but every now and then you need a POP. This sweater is filling a void in my fall and winter wardrobe that I didn't know I needed. Majority of my fall sweaters are dark and heavy. But this is so light and bright, I can see myself getting plenty of use of this one. 
Also, these new booties are the best because they go with absolutely everything! They're the perfect height not too crazy tall and are incredibly comfortable. I spend my day in runners, so me saying a heel is comfortable means it is.
xo Happy Weekend