Outfit: Skirt-Dynamite, Shirt-F21, Shoes-Aldo, Bag-Calvin Klein, Necklace-Noul 

Now that its gotten quite chilly over the weekend, it feels like forever since bare legs and backs. But I still have hopes I can bare my legs once again before the snow flies. I cant help that I am a warm blooded mammal and I hate being cold!

For an outfit thrown together at the last minute I must say I was quite pleased with this look to celebrate my birthday. I had something else planned but it was going to be less accommodating in the gorge yourself on taco regions, so a change had to be made! However, I hate when things bunch up under fitted skirts, is there a trick my mom was supposed to teach me but just forget....help me. 

This outfit, while very summery has a distinctly fall palette, with the grey and dark purple. I really am diggin this colour combination for autumn and into the cooler months. Luckily this faux leather skirt is something I can hang onto in the winter months with some tights. I must say faux leather is not a summer fabric. 1 word: Sticky.
xo Jenna