Outfit: Dress-F21 (super old), Denim-F21, Shoes-Keds, Purse-Chapter, Rings/necklace-The Bay

I love rediscovering things in my closet, like this striped dress. It's hard to live on a budget sometimes but that's why spring cleaning is so important because sometimes you unearth gems like this one. I have had this dress for 5 years and worn it countless ways and times and I'm so happy that I can still find ways to style it. That's the best part of simple pieces, and that's what I've been focusing on in my shopping these days. 
 A denim jacket is just a no brainer for simple summer dressing in my mind, perfectly casual and goes with everything. I've also been drawn to adding pastels into my wardrobe lately, like these shoes. I'm obsessed with the soft pink, only downside is they're SO hard to keep clean. I am a messy person I guess? It's a tough life
xoJenna