Damn I love me some Culottes, they're so damn comfortable. Also who doesn't love polka dots?! They go with everything. I searched high and low to find the perfect pair and I knew when I spotted these babies that they would be an excellent addition to my wardrobe. I seem to have a very soft spot for funky and different pants these days and I'm just leaning into it.  


 My feminist AF tee is something I am obsessed with. A good statement tee is something I can always get behind and this one is especially good. I was wearing it last weekend when we were in Canmore and an older gentleman asked what the AF stood for. I said As fuck and we had a really good chuckle about it. I'm glad he found it as funny as I did. 


Outfit: Tee-Shein, Pants-Harrow, Jacket-F21(old), Purse-Rebecca Minkoff secondhand, Shoes-Winners, Sunnies-Simons