As many of you know, Mr.Duke had a tumor removed in early November. It was deemed to be cancer and he had a big surgery to remove it. They tested said tumor and found it to be low grade, meaning it hadn't spread and the surgery made him cancer free! I posted on my social media about it, but thought Duke deserved his own post. He has had some health issues in the past but mostly teeth related (he chews hard and plays tug o war till he bleeds...) but this was a much more serious incident.

I noticed a squishy lump on his low back a few months ago, the vets said to keep an eye on it. Well over the course of 3 days it had gotten much bigger and become harder. I was concerned so immediately called the vet, within 24 hours of them testing it he had it removed. I am so glad we caught it when we did and I trusted my gut to have it looked it! Mr. Duke was such a trooper and is back to his normal self humping at the dog park, going to daycare etc. I am so impressed with his ability to heal, and I think we could all take a page out of doggos books. They never sit around feeling sorry for themselves but get right back at it, which is amazing.