I may not be that into the idea of a wedding for myself, but I do love being a guest at a good wedding. With the right group of people they're a lot of fun & this past weekend one of my good friends got hitched, I am super excited for him and his new wife. Another great part about a wedding is a reason to dress up! No lulu lemons for this chica


I had planned to wear something already in my wardrobe until I popped into Bamboo Ballroom in September to pick up my "still in edmonton" tee and saw this lace blouse. Like come on, how gorgeous is this piece? It's perfect, such a pretty shade of green and is going to get a lot of use with the thanksgiving/christmas party season in the next couple months. I really loved this combo of leather and lace, pretty with a bit more toughness. 
And yes I was freezing my tushy off for these. 
Outfit: Skirt-Dynamite (last year), Top-Bamboo Ballroom, Purse- Value Village, Shoes-Payless (like 6 years ago), Coat-Dynamite, Necklace-F21 & Miss Boss, Ring-Saraswati designs