I bought this teddy coat from Miss Boss last year and I still cannot get enough of it. There's something so fun about the colour and the texture, it's a real feel good piece of clothing. You can't not smile wearing a cotton candy pink soft coat. That's the whole point of getting dressed right? Things that make you happy. 

 I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect plain black turtleneck like this one for a bit. This one is perfect, it's so soft and cozy and it's actually a body suit. I think I'll get a lot of use out of this piece! Jeans, skirts, and layered under big cozy sweaters. Although I don't think I'm ready for this nice warm weather to end, it's been gorgeous this October!

 Outfit: Jacket-Maccs the label (from Miss Boss), Sweater- Jackson Rowe (from Miss boss), Skirt-Second hand (platos closet), Boots-Aldo, Necklace-Red Ribbon, Rings-Saraswati designs, and vintage