I like my clothing like I like my fitness, functional. I don't see the point of really complicated clothing or thing's that are just for show. My clothing needs to do double, triple, quadruple duty not just on the daily but for holidays too. I don't want to pack a bajillion things and then only wear it once (or worse, not at all!)
This simple denim dress from simons filled a whole in my heart I didn't even know existed. Is that a bad joke if I've had heart surgery? Moving on....
This dress is hella light weight so it was perfect to throw over my swim suit & keep the sun off a pretty nasty sunburn too. Besides denim goes with every colour or pattern of suit I could have packed.  



 And just like that I'm perfectly appropriate for a dinner date, looking done up but still totally comfortable on a vacation. I love that this denim dress is really soft, I've had some that were super stiff denim and that's no bueno when it's hot and you're burnt to a crisp. Also it's from their sustainable/eco friendly collection, so a purchase I felt good about. A couple pieces of gold jewelry and a belt are all the accessories needed. Oh and my super cool, fabulous all inclusive wrist band....it got me free tequila, so it stays. 


 Outfit: Bikini top-zaful, bottoms-Rip curl(the best ones ever, way cheekier in real life), Hat-Ardene, belt/dress-simons, necklaces- Miss boss, Red ribbon (longer), ring-Saraswati designs, Shoes-Aldo