I think I've stated a few times this past year that my style is definitely starting to lean more towards neutrals and more subtle patterns than in the past. I don't know if it's age or what but a simple combination is way more my vibe these days. In university & on my first blog I loved a wild pattern, print mixing, and all kinds of bright colours. While I still love all those things and they tug at my heart strings, I am reaching for other things these days.

This outfit is basically what I'm living in these days, I got this striped top in a recent swap and it's sooo cozy. I wore it the next day with high waisted jeans and again later that week just with leggings. This makes me sound gross, right? I promise I wash my clothes (maybe more often than my hair...jk) There has been a hole in my wardrobe for a striped shirt and I am so glad that void has been filled.