Outfit: Coat-Second hand (Via overmystylebody), Faux fur-H&M, Top-Free people via Beacons Closet, Rings-The bay & Miss boss, Necklace-F21, Jeans-Dynamite, Booties-Aldo 

As much as I might dislike the temperatures in the winter months, I sure do love dressing for it. Nothing screams winter, or christmas for that matter to me quite like this faux fur stole. I've actually had it for years and it's held up pretty damn well. I love having something like that which instantly elevates any outfit you pair it with. 
I bought this lace top on my very first trip to NYC 5 years ago, at Beacons closet. I am so glad I've held onto it all these years, it's come and gone through my style rotation but it is definitely back on in a big way. Especially paired with these high waisted jeans, it's a combo I am really digging right now. 
Jenna