Since today is my 28th birthday I thought I'd share some fun (maybe boring) facts about myself!
1. I actually started and ran a similar fashion blog called Smitten Ideology for 4 years that I started way way back in 2010. 
2. I wasn't a super athletic child. didn't get into soccer until I was 14 years old. 
3. I played baseball for 8 years as a child, but as I said not athletic. I sucked. Bad. But it was fun!
4. My bachelors degree is in Psychology. 
5. Mr. Duke is legit my best friend, what can I say, he's a good listener
6. I have an older brother who is 33 years old & lives in Vancouver (soon to be NYC) and a baby brother who is 22 years old and lives here. 
7. My sense of humor leans well into the dark side, and because of aforementioned brothers, can be quite raunchy
8. I am quite an anxious person; exercise has really helped me manage that. I still get nervous talking to groups or new people.
9. I hate pickles
10. I love anything with cilantro 
11. I would love to have approximately 10 french bulldog/boston terriers
12. I used to dislike tea, but I've come around
13. Growing up I watched a ton of fashion television and that really inspired me in my personal style. 
14. I read every single night before I go to bed & I can't read on kindles, so I have a huuuge collection of books
15. I organize my books and clothes by colour
16. I work out 6x a week give or take. I listen to my body, so not every workout is high intensity or heavy weights, but I like to move my body, everyday. 
17. After my heart surgery in 2012 I went through Cardiac Rehabilitation at the Glenrose hospital and was the youngest person by 30 years
18. Sometimes I wake up talking about exercises and giving clients cues....it confuses Darcy 
19. Scars are the most badass thing ever & I have approximately 48 inches of them from surgery
20. I have 4 tattoos, an ankh, a medical alert tattoo, an anatomical heart and a pineapple. One day I will add a Mr. Duke to this collection. 
21. My biggest pet peeve is lateness
22. Matthew Good is my jammiest jam, I listened to the album Hospital Music every night for like 6 years. 
23. When I workout though, I listen to a lot of 90s hip hop and heavy metal. Except if I run, that's Florence and the Machine
24. Popcorn & Tortilla chips are my kryptonite. Oh, and a good donut. 
25. I am a feminist, not so scary, huh?
26. Every plant I have ever owned has died, Darcy is on plant duty now. 
27. My dad is an excellent cook and that is the only reason I have any bit of skill
28. I am most scared of being eaten by a shark. Totally logical living in landlocked Alberta, amiright?