Outfit: Hat-MEC, dress/jacket-F21, Boots-Spring, Necklaces-stella&dot, Eliasz and ella jewellery, Ring-Miss Boss, Sunglasses-Red Ribbon

The only good thing about this cold we're having is being able to wear all the coziest layers. A great sweater dress is always my go-to in these winter months when I want to feel warm and put together. I refuse to sacrifice being warm for looking cute, or else I'll be miserable. I guess I'm just practical! 
I got these booties as a Christmas present and have been wearing them non stop, they go with everything. I usually am a tall flat boot kind of lady but these babies got me switched, they are surprisingly sturdy too. I used to not think of myself as a hat girl, but I found this one (and a grey one just like it) at mountain equipment co-op before our fall hike and I've been wearing them nonstop. I love the poms!!
x Jenna