Outfit: Dress-f21, Jacket- H&M (old), Shoes-Spring, Necklace-Saraswati designs, Purse-Rebecca Minkoff, Ring-Miss Boss 


Oh look, I've broken away from wearing black, beige and mustard with some dusty rose and burgundy. I am actually a huge, huge fan of this dresses colour and need infinite more items in my wardrobe this colour. It's subtle and not too pink and I like the way it works with all my other neutrals. The weather has really smartened up around here and the fact I could prance around in this outfit made me very, very happy. Light layers were a nice change of pace from wool and 5 coats. 
There's just something about a moto jacket that makes me feel like a badass chick. And I support all my other badass babes out there, especially those who went and marched. Reproductive rights being threatened, wage inequality and sexual harassment are no joke, I would have gone if I had not been sick with food poisoning, But methinks that's enough politics for one outfit post. 
xoJenna