This leather jacket has been such a good addition to my wardrobe, perfect thing on top of any dress, top, or romper. And I love the combination of leather and lace, something feminine with something more masculine is always a great combo to me. This lacey top has got some 70s vibes that I'm totally feeling for spring/summer this year. 



A pop of colour with these short pink boots is the perfect balance to this otherwise neutral outfit. Sometimes I get very distracted by colours and patterns etc, but a simple outfit like this is anything but boring. 
Thank god it's warmed up enough to not wear 10 parkas and sweaters, I can't wait to bust out more of my spring items!! 

 Outfit: Top-Zara, Jeans- Dynamite, Leather Jacket- Bamboo Ballroom, Purse- Rebecca Minkoff (via crossroads trading), Shoes-Winners, Shades- ILUMIX