I wore this for a Thanksgiving party early this month. I picked up this slip dress from a vintage shop for a cool $4. Not only is it really pretty, it is perfectly roomy to hide all the turkey, pie and pirogies I ate. At one point I had a whole collection of vintage slip dresses I had collected over the years, and I'm so sad I didn't hang onto them. They're such great layering pieces. A long sleeve under this baby made it way more appropriate for going out. 



 It's weird that I don't own a lot of of navy, it's such a perfect shade for fall and one that looks pretty good on me if I do say so myself. Grey & Navy seem like a pretty good combo to me, although I am blending into my background here. Wheres Waldo, the Jenna version.
Outfit: Dress-Vintage, Long Sleeve- Jackson Rowe (via Miss Boss), Shoes-Aldo, Purse-Value Village, Sunnies-F21, Necklace-Miss Boss