I have never felt more in tune with my body, or more happy with my body than I am when I'm boxing. This is one of the only workouts I've been able to find where I want to push myself to my limit, to spend hours trying to fix a movement pattern, to go to the point where I might taste blood. For me, finding happiness and being able to look more positively at my body it took me finding movement that my body loved doing.
I think the trend in fitness is to workout for the point of aesthetics, to grind it out to look a certain way and not enjoy the process. I think that if you can find something you really enjoy the process of then you'll always feel at home in your body. Like everything we do in life what's the point of doing anything without passion?
Body positivity is a process, it's not something that just happens overnight. There's good days and bad days but finding some form of movement you're passionate and setting movement based goals will help you find that. For example: Lift more, run faster, get more flexible, work on your left hook. These things put you into your body for the sake of moving it not for it's aesthetic purposes.

That’s my challenge to anyone reading this:
1. Try out some new forms of movement
2. Set movement based goals
3. Try to visualize your body as a tool to produce that movement. Focus on things that will
Improve that.
4. Practice speaking of your body in only positive terms