It's that time of the year, it's getting colder and all I want to do is hibernate under a big cozy blanket with the pup and watch a flick. Now historically movie night for my family has always meant the 3 P's: Pizza, Popcorn and Pop! As I've gotten older and I've become more health minded and fitness has become my world I've kept the concept of movie night but switched the snacks. Now, popcorn is absolutely 100% my go-to snack of choice, I am so happy there are healthy versions because honestly, I couldn't live without my popcorn. Skinny pop has fast become a favourite in my household, sometimes I like to add a bit of chili powder to give it an extra POP. 
Since clearly the crunch is what I'm after for a healthy movie night snack I often go for crunchy veg like raw peppers, carrots, and I've been known to smuggle in pea pods to the movies before. I make a mean homemade guacamole which is a great source of healthy fats, along with hummus for a bit of protein. Also for me the best way to cure that sweets craving is with fruit, pineapple in particular are my jam. I can't get enough of that prickly fruit!
Netflix movie picks lately:
Sticky Notes
What we did on our Holiday
Learning to Drive 
The Meyerowitz stories 
The Incredible Jessica James 

Grab some snacks & enjoy!