Outfit: Dress/choker-American Apparel, Faux Fur-H&M (old), Bag-Old, Rings-Vintage and Noul, Shoes-Spring

As a human who lives in stretchy pants 90 percent of the time there is something very thrilling about trading those in for something a bit more formal. This time of the year is the best for that because there are so many different holiday parties and dinners to bust out such items. I was quite happy (even smitten, if that's not too punny) when I found this dress at American Apparel. I must say I'm sad they are going out of business, I liked that they were made in the USA, but there were other things problematic with the brand too. 
A wrap dress is just so classic, it can be dressed up or down, and it is always comfortable. I love the deep wine colour of this one, it's not so red that it only screams CHRISTMAS. It's subtle, and this cozy fur stole was the perfect accessory with it. I decided to go all nude....but just for the accessories, this was for a family gathering! Anyways, I liked the pairing and I am glad I was able to add this baby to my wardrobe. 
 Jenna