Looking over the new eyewear collection for Warby Parker by Amanda De Cadenet I was instantly drawn to the Silvan frames. Both pairs are gorgeous and named after her twins (verya sweet) but I have been feeling the light pink vibes for spring. This is a subtle way to add the colour into your outfit without feeling "too sweet" or if pink is not a colour usually in your repertoire. 

The fact that the frames come in eyeglasses and sunnies which gives some great options. I don't wear glasses but these ones have me swooning and wishing I did. I love how they can change and finish off a look and these frames I think would go so well with my style. Each one of these outfits would look even better paired with the Silvan sunglasses, they tie in with the darker burgundies and give a light pop with mustard and dark green. 
xoJenna







Looking over the new eyewear collection for Warby Parker by Amanda De Cadenet I was instantly drawn to the Silvan frames. Both pairs are gorgeous and named after her twins (verya sweet) but I have been feeling the light pink vibes for spring. This is a subtle way to add the colour into your outfit without feeling "too sweet" or if pink is not a colour usually in your repertoire. 

The fact that the frames come in eyeglasses and sunnies which gives some great options. I don't wear glasses but these ones have me swooning and wishing I did. I love how they can change and finish off a look and these frames I think would go so well with my style. Each one of these outfits would look even better paired with the Silvan sunglasses, they tie in with the darker burgundies and give a light pop with mustard and dark green. 
xoJenna





Post a Comment

Contact

Instagram

Pages

© Smitten LifeThe Basic Page