Coat- F21, Scarf-H&M (old), Jeans-Old Navy, Booties-Aldo, Sweater-Jcrew, Bag-, Ring-Noul/vintage, Sunnies-Red Ribbon
Edmonton has been in the clutches of a deep freeze the last week and a bit, and I am getting a little sick of it. I don't mind a certain level of cold, duke & I will hit up the dog park if it's -15 no wind. If you bundle it's not so bad, but -20 with a windchill of -30, NOPE. But alas, I cannot control the weather so I guess I should just suck it up throw on a cute coat and get at it. 
This faux fur collar is a go-to in the winter months, it always makes me feel put together and it's cozy as hell. When we're all bundled up here it can get to the point where you just feel like a bag lady, so it's good to have accessories that make you feel put together. I throw it on pretend I'm going to some fantastic cocktail party and head out the door. Reality is I'm grabbing coffee with my dog but hey, a little imagination never hurt anyone. Also, this sweater needs no accessories because it's already covered in bling. It feels fun, festive and is really warm, bonus! Now if you don't mind me I'm going to go lay under 3 blankets and pray for warmer temps. 
xoJenna