Outfit: Dress-F21, Coat-Zara, Scarf-Garage, Boots-Nine West, Necklaces-Saraswati designs & Miss boss, rings-The bay

So its recently started snowing here, so naturally I threw on my brightest coat and ventured outside to take some outfit photos. What, isnt that what everyone would do....Nope, just crazy bloggers who will also throw on a pair of sunglasses and pretend like its not OBVIOUSLY snowing. We are indeed a strange bunch. But, I couldnt not share this coat again. This coat is my happiness. If its grey and cold and miserable out, throw on something literally made of sunshine and you will feel better. Mood psychology 101 by Jenna. 
Now, although I may not be down with the weather I am down with the layers this weather brings. Cozy sweater dresses will be my uniform for the next oh, 5-6 months. Add some layered necklaces and a scarf so big I could live in it, and I am in sartorial heaven! Speaking of, I just remembered that in my first year of University I spend all of Econ 101 perusing The Sartorialist instead of paying attention. I felt I was learning more. And in fact I use what I learned from that website more than anything I learned in Econ.
xoJenna