Outfit: Dress-F21, Jacket-Dynamite, Shoes-Spring, Necklace-Miss Boss, Purse-Via Over My Styled Body, Watch-Michael Kors, Ring-The Bay

This dress is the perfect piece to transition my summer obsession of blush tones to autumn. It's a bit darker than the summer blushes I had. It's interesting that as I get older my tastes in clothing has changed a bit. I used to be all about the fit and flare silhouette's and now I've embraced more loose fitting options. I like it, but I'm still iffy about it on a muscular frame such as mine. What's your feedback, are we yay or nay for loose fits? Do I somehow look like a lineback in a dress? 
Whatever it is I love this dress for the colour and I loved the way it looked with this leather jacket for a night out. Also, with the looser fit, I like that it's a bit on the shorter side, it'll make it nice to wear with tights and higher boots this winter.This blazer feels like it always adds a finishing touch when I pair it with things. It's nice to have a few jackets or pieces that just make you feel polished or finish a look. I need more in my life
xoJenna