Outfit: Dress & Necklace-Miss Boss, Shoes-Spring, Tights-Winners, Coat-Gift, Scarf-Dynamite, Rings-Noul & The bay
Well the weather here has indeed turned frightful, so that means I will look like some variation of the abominable snowman. Only hopefully chicer. That is the only plus side to our negative temperatures here, loading up on cute, cozy layers and beautiful coats. I do take pleasure when it gets cooler and I get to bust out my knits and blanket scarves. Oh boy, do I love a blanket scarf, if you catch me on a chilly saturday night out and about you best believe Ill be wearing that sucker draped on my shoulders like a cool 80 year old. 
So this suede tshirt dress is the perfect base layer for layering, I knew I should have bought it in every colour!! Its just so soft, and looks great under a chunky knit or wool coat like this one. I got this coat off a friends mom who ordered something from China not realizing that an XL there is a small here. Score for me!